Tuesday, September 11, 2012

re emergence

After a situational sabbatical of  a year and then some,
I am finally back to Ballroom Dancing.
I had to do it all over again
from the beginning though. 

Its  been two classes and I am starting to feel the energy of the Cha Cha Cha
& the beat of the Samba once more.
It is all coming back now,
slowly but surely.

I had done a basic course in Salsa too and could not continue ,
I will have to cross this bridge another time,
Hopefully in the near future.
The good thing about Salsa is that its quite universal
and can be danced in most music.

I did miss Ballroom & the variety it offers.
The ChaChaCha &Samba,
The Waltz & Foxtrot,
The Rumba & Jive.
And  decided to rejoin.
Its good to be back.

Will leave you guys for now with this number from Morcheeba

"To the beat of the drum, we travel on
Courageous we sail into the storm
Singing our song and feeling strong
On a voyage to where we all belong"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggmJNMLipCs

No comments:

Post a Comment