Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Babbling ( 11/05/2011)

On Sunday, I had gone to Bandra for some things that I needed to do. However, the plan got changed abruptly and I had some free time. So I went to check out the  Sunday classes . I was surprised to see the Dance Hall was over packed by students and have come to the conclusion (with my faulty logic) that, more people like to dance on a Sunday than on a weekday. This may be because of the availability of time for the working mass. And, as for the non-working  crowd, their intolerant spouses (understandably)don't allow them in the house on a nice  and hearty Sunday afternoon.
The crowd was an interesting mix and I did a quick 'terminator' scan and was surprised to find at least 3 to 4 Star Wars characters mostly from the Interstellar Cafe that Han Solo visited many decades ago! 

Is there a conspiracy by these characters to take over the already unaffordable Bandra Real Estate by using secret  samba moves ? Should I be calling the Men In Black ? Nah....that would be counter productive as I am one of the character myself. Check out for pointy ears next time you see me !

Some would find it strange, weird and even rude  that sometimes I am laughing out suddenly for no reason or that I would say something out of the blue  not connected to anything. Well ,what can I say people .........its just my imagination, please keep up!
I would definitely like to meet someone who understands without having to explain. I did and it was great. Any more takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment